At Episode 12B we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our users.
Episode12b collects the following information:
- Information you provide to us directly, such as your name and email address when you register for the game
- Information about your mobile device, such as its unique identifier, hardware type, and mobile application version
- Information about your Operating System, browser information, and unique identifiers in browser cookies
- Information about your game play, such as the date and time of your activity in the game, the status of your phonkers and other similar information
- Analytic information to help us improve the game, and our website, and to trap any errors.
We collect this information to help us provide you with the best possible gaming experience and to keep you up to date with new developments.
Episode 12B reserves the right to use any data that we collect in the Phonkers game and on the Phonkers website.
Phonkers may request certain types of in-game permissions for the following reasons:
- To enable in-app purchases
- To send push notifications to other players
- To communicate connection state to other players
- For storing game data on the device
A cookie is a small file stored by your web browser. Episode 12B's cookies do not store any personal data. We use the statistical data held within the cookie to monitor site activity with Google Analytics, to help us improve our website. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device.
You should not reveal personal information, such as your name, email or telephone number to a stranger. If in any doubt you should check with your parent/guardian first.
Likewise, before purchasing any of our products (e.g. more phonkers or health packs), you should first check with your parent/guardian.
If you permit your children to play Phonkers you should disable in-app purchases. You should also monitor their activity. Although we limit the information we collect to name and email address, we advise you to monitor who they are sharing this information with. It is used, within the game, to let people join “Trees” to play specific members of the tree. This game mechanic was created to make it easy for friends to challenge each other.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parents/guardian. Please contact us if you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, so that we can promptly delete it.
If you have questions or concerns relating to privacy, or would like us to delete your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: November 2015